Today I will be writing on the enjoyment of the famous meal wat from Ethiopia. Many of you may have went to an Ethiopian restaurant and the first thing they serve is wat. Wat is typically served with meat stew, known as wat, along with vegetables, placed on top of a crepe-looking spongy bread called injera. You eat with your hands, using the injera to pick up the food. Below is a picture of how wat is served, it actually has some recipes that Nigerians eat. Such as the greens which Nigerians eat with pounded yam or fufu. I've actually had the opportunity to go to an Ethiopian restaurant in D.C, I cant remember the name of the restaurant but it was awesome. The flavors of each dish that I ordered was delicious and spicy! It’s a fabulous experience, and one I highly recommend to either go out to an Ethiopian restaurant or do it yourself at home.Bon apetit!

No comments:
Post a Comment